In this article, we will provide a tutorial on how to install and use the HP Print and Scan Doctor (HPSdr). This HPSdr is a software that is very useful for detecting errors on the installation of HP printers on your windows. These errors are like losing some driver installation files, error messages when scanning, connectivity problems, offline printers, the print queue is blocked, and other issues.
This HP Print Scan Doctor is provided free by HP, and this software tool is only available for Windows, in other words, you cannot use for Mac OS or Linux. You can download this software in the table below. To install and check problems on your HP printer, follow the steps below.
HPSdr Setup and Printer Troubleshooting
HP Print and Scan Doctor Setup, Installation and Manual Guide
- Turn on your printer and make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor Software in the table that we have provided below, then double click to run the installation.
- A User Account Control (UAC) pop up will appear on the screen. Click “Yes” to continue.
- In the next step, a display of requirements and approvals appears. here you must press the “Accept” button to approve and continue the installation.
- On the HP Print and Scan Doctor’s welcome screen, you must click “Start” to see and choose the type of print you are using.
- Click “Fix Printing” if you want problems around printing or click “Fix Scanning” if you want to update the problem around the scan.
- Last, follow all the instructions that appear to fix the problem with your printer.
HP Print and Scan Doctor cannot find your printer?
If your printer is not displayed on the HP Print and Scan Doctor, you need to check your printer connection with your computer. generally, there are three types of connections that you can use to connect your HP printer with Computer:
- Wireless Network Connection
- Wired (Ethernet) Connection
- USB Connection
HP Print and Scan Doctor Download for Windows
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows